roller-user mailing list archives

From Gary Kephart <gary_keph...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Stupid Connector question
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:05:02 GMT
Andrew Scott wrote:

>This might be a stupid question to you guys. But I am new to J2EE
>Application Servers, etc.
>

>Is it possible to set roller to use the context on a specific port that is
>not the port of the Application Server. I ask this because I can do this
>with JRun, so that the port is different to the Tomcat Management Console
>port number.
>

>Is it a simple matter of a server.xml in the roller webapp or is something
>in the roller customer properties.

J2EE applications are deployed into the application server. It is the
server, not the applications, that is listening to the ports.

Gary

--
http://blog.photeus.com/

The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to
be governed by men worse than themselves - Plato, philosopher (427-347 BCE)