roller-user mailing list archives

From Ryan de Laplante <r...@ijws.com>
Subject Re: Themes
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:48:19 GMT
Setting up some special roller data directory was part of the
installation.  I had some real problems with this too.  I followed the
instructions and made my custom properties file, and told tomcat where
to find it as part of the JVM arguments.  It didn't seem to make use of
this information and put it under C:\Program Files\Tomcat
6.0\rollder_data  (I think).   Later it decided to put it under
C:\roller_data\.   After rebooting, it ended up under C:\Documents and
Settings\Ryan de Laplante\roller_data\    (I think).

Roller developers:  Are we supposed to have to manually copy files to
the user's private blog directory every time they change a theme?  Why
does roller not copy these files automatically, and delete the old ones?

Thanks,
Ryan