roller-user mailing list archives

From Ryan de Laplante <r...@ijws.com>
Subject Re: Themes
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:24:19 GMT
I had a similar problem where none of the graphics were displaying, and
some CSS was not loading.   This mailing list informed me that I have to
manually copy these files from whichever theme I want into my private
directory roller created for my blog.  Apparently this is some new
design decision to allow blog owners to customize the graphics and CSS
of their blog.  However, at least in my installation, themes are
completely useless unless they have me manually copy these files to
their blog's private directory by hand.  I must be doing something
wrong, but didn't investigate further because I got my blog up and running.

Ryan