roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Scott <andrew.sc...@aegeon.com.au>
Subject Themes
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 05:04:21 GMT
Ok this is on my Tomcat installation.

I have downloaded the themes that we use for our production server, and
placed these into the themes directory. For some reason I and I have no idea
why. The them is not displaying as expected.

I also downloaded the andreas08 theme from the roller website, and it also
appears to not be working.

Is there a config setting that I have missed, not done correctly or just
plain not understanding something. I will make the assumption that it has
something to do with the templates, as when I look at the templates.pdf from
the Roller website it shows information to do with required templates.

Those required templates exist, just that the look of the theme is not
working for these to themes.

Any ideas what I did wrong or missed?

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer