roller-user mailing list archives

From Ady Das OToole <adasoto...@optaros.com>
Subject Re: Atom feed seems incomplete (JMS?)
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:36:35 GMT
Dave - yeah I figured that that was the case. It looked like the Rome
based user was not a member per se and that on top of the Ldap
authentication was driving me a bit nutty. But the problem's solved now

BTW - I did some work around Roller being able to add and retrieve
comments through it's Atom servlet - using Propono as the client within
a portlet framework. I'd like to progress it to make it compliant with
the Atom framework - only I'm not sure if there's any reference matter
that I can look at to give me some direction - can you help point me
someplace useful?

--
Ady Das-OToole
Optaros, Inc.