roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <allen.gillil...@sun.com>
Subject Re: accented entry title
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:10:57 GMT
The problem is going to be somewhere in your webserver config.  Roller
does all the right things in terms of providing UTF-8 support, including
in urls, but in order for things to work you need to make sure your
webserver is properly configured to use UTF-8 as the uri encoding.  If
you look at the source of the page your url is ...

http://www.transitorio.cl/weblog/entry/poes%C3%ADa_infantil_en_papel

which is correct.  so the problem is that your webserver is not properly
decoding that url.

-- Allen