roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <allen.gillil...@sun.com>
Subject Re: "_css" url
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:20:02 GMT
The _css template is considered a special template and isn't meant to
have a link associated with it or be accessed remotely.

My suggestion would be to create a new template with whatever name you
want, such as custom.css and copy the contents of your _css template
there.  In your new template you will use the 'link' attribute to define
what the url for the template should be and then inside your other
templates, such as your Weblog template, you can get a link to your
custom css page using $url.page("custom.css").  So this would work ...

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="$url.page('custom.css')" />

-- Allen