roller-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Scott" <andrew.sc...@aegeon.com.au>
Subject Re: Stupid Connector question
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:26:48 GMT
Ok,

Currently using Tomcat, and its running on the default port 8080.

Which is set in server.xml. My question is that it will only run on that
port, even though the context is /Roller it is not accessible by any other
port.

I am new to this, I have looked into the Tomcat docs and I am not sure what
I need to do to make the context available on any port.

--

Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.