roller-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gangolli <a...@busybuddha.org>
Subject Re: Grouping tags
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:25:58 GMT

There was a whole thread of discussion on that. The outcome is that
Roller doesn't support spaces in tags.

Use of an underscore to represent a space in tags (e.g. "table_tennis")
seems to have developed as a convention amongst users of systems like
Roller that don't support spaces in tags.  However, I don't think any
sites "fold" these into the same equivalence class for
searching/comparison.

--a.