roller-user mailing list archives

From "mohamed felfel" <moze...@gmail.com>
Subject IE thinks that my website is a protocal!
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 15:16:59 GMT
So yeahh, i go to my roller installation on IE7, and i get:

Windows has the following information about this Protocol. This page will
help you find software needed to open your file.

*Protocol Type: *MYDOMAINNAME

Windows does not recognize this Protocol.

You can search the following Web site for related software and information:
Windows Live Search
<javascript:window.parent.location.assign('http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=83833&clcid=0x409&q=protocol+'
+ window.parent.location.search.substring(10,
window.parent.location.search.length));>

This seems like the type of thing that someone else has experineced

--
MoZey