roller-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Smalera" <asmal...@hotmail.com>
Subject new registered users disabled by default
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 21:40:14 GMT
Hi,
Is there a way to say that users who just registered have disabled accounts by default?  That
way as an admin I can check and verify registrations before a new user can start blogging.
 I was thinking of this in terms of configuration but if anyone has an idea in terms of the
source code that would help too.  So far I tried changing the default value of the column
in the DB but that didn't do it.  I can't find anything in the hibernate config or code that
sets a default value either..  So pointing me to the right place in the code would be very
helpful.

Also is there a way to say that enabled users can't create new blogs (only post to existing
ones that I've created and assigned to them).

Thanks,
Andrew