roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with <o:p></o:p> in planet
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 15:16:04 GMT
On 5/31/07, evgeniy.strokin@yahoo.com <evgeniy.strokin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Many bloggers use MS Word to prepare posts and after they copy/past the content in to
the blogs. This adds <o:p></o:p> tags in the source, and they are not visible
for the users, so nobody care. But they are getting in to RSS and when Planet parse them it
fails. Which is right from technical perspective but it prevents us to use Planet on all feeders.
> How can it be avoid?

That's probably going to require a fix in the underlying ROME parser
that we use. Please file a bug report on Roller's JIRA so we can track
this problem.

- Dave