roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Please help me.I have encountered problems when install Roller3.1 on IBM websphere5.1.
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 13:16:30 GMT
I don't use Websphere so I can't offer any assistance. Perhaps some of
the IBM guys on the mailing-list could provide some Websphere notes or
assistance here?

- Dave

On 5/19/07, lisihao <lisihao@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you.
> I have encountered the problem: no documentation and howto about the installation on
webshpere. I can't try to install the roller3.1 on the server because I can't make sure installation
procedure is safe and the server is commercially running other application.