roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running @300-to-310-migration.sql under Oracle 9
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 19:35:14 GMT
re: http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1363

You sure that's the right fix? We want to drop the "not null"
requirement, but keep the id column in place. We do that now with
this:

   alter table rag_group_subscription drop id not null

Your suggestion for Oracle is this:

   alter table rag_group_subscription drop primary key;

Which looks like it drops the primary key column entirely.

- Dave