roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: duplicated entries on planet
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 13:55:21 GMT
The only time I have seen that problem is when two instances of the
refresh-entries task run simultaneously (that won't be possible in 4.0
because we've added task locking). Perhaps you are running the task
too often?

To clean up the mess you can remove all records from the rag_entry
table using SQL 'delete from rag_entry' and run the refresh entries
task again.

- Dave