roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help in debugging config/install problem
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 11:32:36 GMT
You could be missing some jars or have a configuration problem. I'd
have to see your log files to tell. Please stop Tomcat, delete all of
the Tomcat log files, restart Tomcat, access the registerUser page and
then send us the catalina.out and roller.log files -- there should be
some useful clues in there.

- Dave