roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <allen.gillil...@sun.com>
Subject Re: duplicated entries on planet
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 16:47:20 GMT

Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra wrote:
> Pardon for been late.
>
> Yea Allen, i check my subscription table and i have 2 entries for every
> blog. For example the subscription for my blog are
>
> http://weblogs.javahispano.org/rss/lasterra
> http://weblogs.javahispano.org/lasterra/feed/entries/rss
>
> This start to happen on my update to the 3.1 versión.

Yeah, I think that happened because there wasn't a proper upgrade
process for people using planet before 3.0 and so your planet instance
has the old urls and the new ones listed in there :/

All you should need to do to fix your problem is delete the old form
urls, the ones that are just /rss/<handle> and leave the ones which are
/<handle>/feed/entries/rss

-- Allen