roller-user mailing list archives

From Scott Dunbar <sc...@xigole.com>
Subject Re: issue deploying roller as root context
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 22:33:58 GMT
I was using 2.3 with no problems as a root context for about a year but
3.1 doesn't seem to behave the same way.  I agree that it appears to be
a class loading issue and I'm trying to figure it out.  I'm very
confident that I've got the install correct.  However, I've got a
different problem with Tomcat 5.5.23 on another virtual host where it
can't handle a jsp:include.  I'm going to try a different version of
Tomcat to see if that changes anything.  I was running 2.3 under Tomcat
5.5.15 so I'm going to eliminate at least that variable and go back to
5.5.15.