roller-user mailing list archives

From George Frink <south...@southernconnections.com>
Subject Re: Bookmarks ... now other issues aris
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 14:45:01 GMT
Thank you, Dave.
Hibernate is certainly involved, albeit not at the configuration
level of which you speak.
Good advice, though, and thank you.
Earlier versions sometimes threw nonfatal Hibernate-related errors on
outward-facing multi-processing servers and less frequently on
development machines.
When I compiled from source specifically for and on the outward-
facing machines, and tuned Tomcat properly, errors there become rare
indeed.
Learning Hibernate well enough to remedy the current unhappiness is
on my morning to-do list.
Advice and counsel welcome.
Sought, in fact.

Thank you.