roller-user mailing list archives

From "Hertling, William E (eSupport - BEST)" <william.hertl...@hp.com>
Subject help with template for multi-author blog
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 23:44:30 GMT
Hello - I've reviewed the documentation and archives for this mailing
list, and didn't find what I was looking for. I'm starting a large
multi-author blog at HP. We're still on Roller 3.0. I've done some basic
customizations of the templates.

I'm trying now to design a main page that would be suitable for a
multi-author blog. Two key abilities that I would like to build are the
ability to dynamically display a link of the authors of the blog, and to
be able to see blog posts by a selected author. However, looking at the
documentation, I don't see anything in the model objects, data objects,
or macros that would allow me to do this. Essentially, I'd like a
weblog.GetAuthorList() method on the weblog object, and a version of
getWeblogEntries() or #showWeblogEntriesPager($pager) that takes an
Author list as an attribute.

Is there any way to accomplish this using what I have available in the
Roller 3.0?

Thanks, Will Hertling