roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: #showRecentEntries ??
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:48:34 GMT
OK good, you are on Roller 3.0. You can use the new macros.

Don't use #showRecentEntriesInCategory() because it is one of the old
and deprecated 2.0 macros. You should use only the new macros, see the
Template Author Guide (in the docs directory of the release) for a
complete reference to Roller templating.

Here's the equivalent Roller 3.0 template code:

   #set($recentEntries = $model.weblog.getRecentWeblogEntries("/General", 20))
   #showWeblogEntryLinksList($recentEntries)

If you don't like that and you insist on using the old (and poorly
documented) macros, then you'll need to override the legacy models
flag in your roller-custom.properties file:

   rendering.legacyModels.enabled=true

- Dave