roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricted access : only for members
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:44:54 GMT
Protected blogs are on my wish-list too.

Until private/protected blogs are implemented you may be able simulate
them by modifing Roller's security configuration in
WEB-INF/security.xml. Perhaps you could add password protection only
for the URLs of one (or two) specific blogs on your system. You'll
have to read about the Acegi security framework to figure out what
changes to make.

- Dave