roller-user mailing list archives

From "Jameson Watkins" <JWATK...@kumc.edu>
Subject Log/referrer file location
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:33:12 GMT
Hi,

I just noticed the frontpage of Roller is listing one of our blogs as
having a massive spike in activity, from 2-3 hits a day normally to
several thousand. Our Apache web server logs don't confirm this after
grepping them for /roller activity - it's showing total usage in the
hundreds of hits across all our blogs.

I can't find where Roller is coming up with this traffic number. Is
there a log file of hits coming in that I can look at? I'm not
interested in putting the referrer info on the blog itself. I'm using
Roller 2.0. Thanks.

Jameson Watkins
Director, Internet Development
University of Kansas Medical Center