roller-user mailing list archives

From "Halley Pacheco de Oliveira" <halle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: This is a question to roller users that use another language other than english
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:58:08 GMT
Hi

I'm translating the ApplicationsResources.properties file into
Brazilian Portuguese to generate the file
ApplicationsResources_pt_BR.properties. Roller was only showing the
messages in pt_BR after the login. Before login in, all the messages
were shown in English. So I decided to:

rename ApplicationsResources.properties to
ApplicationsResources_en_US.properties

and

copy ApplicationsResources_pt_BR.properties to ApplicationsResources.properties

to see the messages in pt_BR before login in. There is no global
configuration option for localization, only for user.

--halley