roller-user mailing list archives

From "Axelle Ziegler" <axelle.zieg...@gmail.com>
Subject Links for all blogs on main page
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:35:52 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if this mailing-list is the proper place for this
question, feel free to tell me if you think roller-dev would be more
appropriate.

I'd like to customize Roller's front page so that it is possible to
display all blogs and not only the one that did get a hit on a given
day. However there doesn't seem to be a function able to fetch the
list of all weblogs of a site.

Does it mean I need to change roller's code to do that, or am I
missing something (I can see that it would not be very difficult to
code, but I'd rather be sure that it's not already implemented
before...)

Thanks in advance.

--
Axelle Ziegler