roller-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Johnson" <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where to download roller version 2.4-incubating ?
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:12:41 GMT
Yes that is correct, I'm running a custom build on my site, based on
code from the roller_2.4_appd9 branch (because I need the Atom
protocol draft #9 support).

I personally don't have any plans to release Roller 2.4.

The next releases I'd like to see are:

   Roller 2.3.1 - security patch

   Roller 3.0-alpha1 - test release to get feedback on new macros

- Dave