roller-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Johnson" <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no entries found even when posts exist
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:48:41 GMT
I wonder if there is something wrong with the post, something that is
tickling a Roller bug. What happens if you create a new post on the
very same day, with the very same content as the post that will not
show up?

- Dave

On 7/19/06, Guy Katz <gkatz@allot.com> wrote:
> Hi dave and thanks for the reply.
> My blog timezone is 'GMT+2 - ETC/GMT-2'.
> I took a look at my blog entries through the admin panel and found many to be in the
following date: '2006-07-02 15:13:23.0' so the +2 for GMT should not affect the date.

> Note that I clicked , through the calendar, on that date (url 'http://localhost:8080/roller/page/gkatz2/20060702')
but had the same result (no entries found).
> So the calendar does recognize that there are entries on that date... or else that date
on the calendar would not be clickable.
> Any other suggestions?

look at the DB at a specific date format, look at a specific source file)