roller-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Johnson" <>
Subject Re: Customizing Planet Technorati Listing
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:46:07 GMT
There are a couple of ways to do what you want to do. You could simply
modify the JSP page to exclude certain blogs or you could modify the
HibernateRefererManagerImpl to perform the query differently. I'm not
sure which approach is best for your situation.

- Dave

On 7/18/06, <> wrote:
> Hello,
> I wish to customize the list including the Technorati ratings along the side of the planet
feed listing. I don't wish to include system blogs within the list (rather only showing stats
for the members of the planet feed set).
> Is this something that can be customized via JSPs or will it require a source code modification?
Any pointers are appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Steve Wells
> entracity