roller-user mailing list archives

From Garrett Hunter <garrett.hun...@spe.sony.com>
Subject Hibernate Error - lazy init
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:11:46 GMT

I'm getting two hibernate errors in succession when I click on the Main Menu
link when logged in as an ADMIN user. The only thing we did to Roller was
modify the taglibs to use 1.0 and not 1.1.2. Any suggestions on where I
should look to resolve these?

First
ERROR 2006-07-19 09:26:30,788 LazyInitializationException:<init> - failed to
lazily initialize a collection of role:
org.apache.roller.pojos.WebsiteData.permissions, no session or session was
closed
org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a
collection of role: org.apache.roller.pojos.WebsiteData.permissions, no
session or session was closed

Second
ERROR 2006-07-19 09:08:29,947 InsertTag$InsertHandler:doEndTag -
ServletException in '/website/YourWebsites.jsp':
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: An error occurred while evaluating custom
action attribute "test" with value "${perms.permissionMask == 0 ||
perms.permissionMask == 1 || perms.website.adminUserCount > 1 }": An error
occurred while getting property "adminUserCount" from an instance of class
org.apache.roller.pojos.WebsiteData
(org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily in itialize a
collection of role: org.apache.roller.pojos.WebsiteData.permissions, no
session or session was closed)
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: An error
occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "test" with value
"${perms.permissionMask == 0 || perms.permissionMask == 1 ||
perms.website.adminUserCount > 1 }": An error occu
rred while getting property "adminUserCount" from an instance of class
org.apache.roller.pojos.WebsiteData
(org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a
collection of role: org.apache.roller.pojos.WebsiteData.permissions, no
 session or session was closed)

Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.