roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <allen.gillil...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Different language in calendar (IE vs Firefox)?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:09:22 GMT
guys,

we have someone who helps us with some roller QA and his tests from
roller 3.0 are confirming that this is no longer a problem in 3.0.

this make sense because even though we didn't try to address this
situation in particular, the i18n scenerios in roller 3.0 have changed
now that the urls have built-in language/locale support.  as part of
that change everything that is rendered on a weblog is now influenced
only by the language/locale specified in the request url.

in any case, if you have access to svn and want to build a copy of the
roller 3.0 code you can test this yourself, but it sounds like it's fixed.

-- Allen