roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Planet subscription, could not see items
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:25:17 GMT
ERROR:  Planet cache directory is not writable.

  planet.aggregator.cache.dir=C:\roller\planetcache

   it is running on  Window XP.  I can create files under the directory.
  Why is it not writable?   The user (running JBoss) is the same user.

  Thanks!

Dave Johnson <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:
  That error indicates that you don't have a technorati license file.
Planet aggregation should still work fine despite that error -- you
just won't get technorati rankings.

Do you see any errors in the logs when you run the refresh entries task?

- Dave