roller-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Katz" <gk...@allot.com>
Subject RE: no entries found even when posts exist
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:56:49 GMT
Hi;

Sorry for the late response – I was away for some time.

Anyway, I did not flush the page cash but I restarted my server many times and I still have
the same behavior.

Where should I look to get a better understanding of what might be wrong. (e.g: look at the
DB at a specific date format, look at a specific source file)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Guy.

________________________________

From: <Eric.Bard...@sanofipasteur.com>
Sent: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:52:41 GMT
To: roller-user
Subject: RE: no entries found even when posts exist

Did you try to flush the page cache ?

Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Guy Katz [mailto:gkatz@allot.com]
Envoy� : mardi 4 juillet 2006 10:34
� : roller-user@incubator.apache.org
Objet : no entries found even when posts exist

Hello;

I am using roller 2.3, internationalized (DB, URI encoding, etc..) with a blog with the basic
theme

In the blog page (for example http://localhost:8080/roller/page/gkatz2)
there is a division by dates (basic theme) showing when the posts were posted. Each date has
an image which is a link to that day (for example:
http://localhost:8080/roller/page/gkatz2/20060702)

My problem is that when click this image I get a "No entries found for specified date" get
even though there supposed to be at least one post for that day, otherwise it would not show
on the main blog page.

Any suggestions on how to investigate this issue?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.