roller-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Katz" <gk...@allot.com>
Subject no entries found even when posts exist
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:33:51 GMT
Hello;

I am using roller 2.3, internationalized (DB, URI encoding, etc..) with
a blog with the basic theme

In the blog page (for example http://localhost:8080/roller/page/gkatz2)
there is a division by dates (basic theme) showing when the posts were
posted. Each date has an image which is a link to that day (for example:
http://localhost:8080/roller/page/gkatz2/20060702)

My problem is that when click this image I get a "No entries found for
specified date" get even though there supposed to be at least one post
for that day, otherwise it would not show on the main blog page.

Any suggestions on how to investigate this issue?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.