roller-dev mailing list archives

From shelan Perera <>
Subject Re: Roller Mobile editing interface for bloggers [Proposal]
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:24:28 GMT
Hi Devs,

I was looking at the existing way of implementing new templates.Most of the
current implementation is focused on adding a new template to display the
articles and blog content (And also weblog related
data.)using velocity scripts. It does not provide the ability to change the
content editor interface.( Which includes adding new post , bookmark etc.)

As i understood the current implementation is /roller-ui/authoring/editors.
So i would like to know about the reusablilty of that for the HTML5 content
editor.Specially an API which i can access through HTML5 as it is used with
velocity scripts in the standard template implementation.Is the current
implementation support for a custom editor to reuse?

Shelan Perera

Blog   :
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera