roller-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Features for Version 5.0
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:37:38 GMT
Nicolas,

There is a patch that allows this.  Checkout ROL-1847.  You have to
apply it yourself as its not in the source yet.

It works by checking the file time stamp on the file system, so you
need to deploy to a webapp and then have your ide directly modify the
theme files.  I use veloclipse for this which works well.

--
Cheers Greg