roller-dev mailing list archives

From Edd Grant <...@eddgrant.com>
Subject Re: Can't build Roller trunk in Maven (revision 905673)
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:37:56 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks for the replies, I have just tried at home on another Windows box with exactly the
same setup and I'm no longer getting the test failures. However, despite the tests now passing
I'm still getting the error whereby ant is unable to delete the derby log, this still causes
the build to fail:

[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: Unable to delete file
C:\Data\roller_trunk\planet-business\target\test-classes\derby-system\planet_business\derby.log

Also I can confirm that it seems to make no difference whether the project path contains any
spaces or not.

So I'm happy to accept and figure out the test failure issue myself since it must be something
specific to my environment, however I'd be very grateful if anyone has any insight in to the
Windows specific issue that Dave mentioned earlier.

Cheers,

Edd

--
Mobile: +44 (0) 7861 394 543