roller-dev mailing list archives

From Umashanthi Pavalanathan <umashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Roller in GSoC 2010?
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:40:14 GMT
Hello Dave,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Actually I was a GSoC applicant for Apacahe Roller last time. But the
project didn't get selected since there was no mentors. Also I was a fresher
at my University.
But this time, I am much more motivated to show my colors because of my
special interest in Apache Roller.

I will be looking at the project ideas and post my question here.

Thank you very much.

Regard,
Umashanthi

~ Umashanthi Pavalanathan
~ Undergraduate
~ Department of Computer Science and Engineering
~ Faculty of Engineering ,
~ University of Moratuwa ,
~ Sri Lanka .