roller-dev mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Roller in GSoC 2010?
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:22:24 GMT
The Apache Community Development Project will be managing Apache's
GSOC participation this year so I have subscribed to that project's
mailing list.

This year we'll be using JIRA to collect GSOC project ideas. Here's
the Apache list so far:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314021

I guess it's time to get those project ideas out there.

Thanks,
- Dave