roller-dev mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Roller in GSoC 2010?
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:12:27 GMT
I'm not sure where we are in the GSOC 2010, but I do see that the list
of Mentoring Organizations will not be announced until March 18. If
Apache participates then Roller can participate and I think we should.
I've got some ideas for possible projects myself.

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#orgs_announced

http://code.google.com/soc/

Anybody have other insight into the GSOC 2010 process?

Thanks,
- Dave