roller-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Possible OpenJPA or Derby bug? Re: svn commit: r911806 - in /roller/trunk
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:51:01 GMT
Hi Dave,

I've never seen this error.

I'd probably focus on the connection setup. What are you using for
connection pooling, and how are you configuring OpenJPA for
connections? There are several connection "options" in OpenJPA that
might help. My favorite is <property
name="openjpa.ConnectionRetainMode" value="transaction"/>  but there
are others...

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com