roller-dev mailing list archives

From kranthi kumar <kranthi.chamar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller 4.0 working source code
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 12:42:04 GMT

Thanks for the reply.
I have followed the link and tried to compile the roller using the ant dist
command. I am getting around 57 errors and all those errors are from
org.apache.roller.weblogger.util.MailUtil. I understood that it is because
of the missing of some .jar files related to mail. Where can i get the
required .jar files and where should i place those jar files so that the
application compiles fine.
Thanks
Kranthi