roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Schmidt" <matthias.schm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: mentor needed and proposal for photo gallery
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:38:39 GMT
Hi Angie,

 I would like to help on the proposal. But let's first talk about the
goal:

 What I wanted to integrate was a photo gallery slideshow that display a
bunch of images in a blog entry with some cool javascript animation, e.g.
jQuery. I did not want to integrate flicks slideshows or something like
that. There already is some "upload file" functionality in Roller, maybe
that could be used.

 What do you think?

  Matt