roller-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Lothian <nloth...@educationau.edu.au>
Subject Security bug report
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 04:52:02 GMT
I've got a bug report and a patch for security issue. I'm reluctant to disclose the problem
on this list (at least until a roller expert can evaluate the impact).

What's the best way to handle this?

Regards
  Nick Lothian

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information.
If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party. This email represents the views of the individual sender,
which do not necessarily reflect those of education.au limited except where the sender expressly
states otherwise. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with
it for viruses or any other defects. education.au limited will not be liable for any loss,
damage or consequence caused directly or indirectly by this email.