roller-dev mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help help
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:05:14 GMT
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 6:00 AM, srinath gamage <srinathworks@gmail.com> wrote:
> hey all,
>           I'm dying with Roller . I tried it on Apache 6 with Mysql 5
>       best i got was cannot find driver exception .
>          But i have mysql-connector-java-5.1.5-bin.jar in
>           C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.16\lib with roller-custom.properties,
>                                   help me now

What is the exact error message you are getting?

If you set installation.type=auto in roller-custom.properties, start
Tomcat then browse to localhost:8080/roller you should get an
explanation of the problem.

If that does not work, then top Tomcat, delete the logs (under
tomcat/logs), start Tomcat and then look at catalina.out and
roller.log for error messages.

- Dave