roller-dev mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: roller-openid
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:31:12 GMT
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Tharindu Mathew <mccloud35@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I've already worked with tomcat, ant, subversion,mysql, spring (not spring
>  acegi).
>
>  I built installed the roller binar and created my own weblog and bilt roller
>  from the source. Took a look at the roller architecture on the roller wiki.
>
>  How should I approach the open ID integration?

The first steps is to figure out the requirements and document them in
a project proposal. This doesn't have to be a lot of writing, the
requirements section is usually a short list of 5-10 bullet points for
a small project.

You can see some example proposals here, each with a requirements section:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Roller+Proposals

Do you have an ICLA on file with Apache yet?

Do you have an ASF wiki account yet?

- Dave