roller-dev mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code ideas for Roller?
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:47:49 GMT
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apache Software Foundation is participating in Google Summer of Code
>  program as a mentoring organization.
>
>  http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
>  http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008
>
>  The March 17th deadline is coming up fast. Any ideas for interesting
>  Roller development? I've got a couple and I'll outline them here on
>  the list by this weekend.

Based on feedback from Ian, Sean, Angel, Henry and some of my ideas
below are some Google Summer of Code ideas. I put my name as Possible
Mentor on the ones I'm comfortable with mentoring and those are the
ones I plan to submit. If you are a Roller committer and would like to
mentor one of the other ideas, then please speak up (you've got to be
an ASF committer to act as a mentor).

- Dave

---- Ones with possible mentor: