roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: roller-openid
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:29:58 GMT
Hi,

I've already worked with tomcat, ant, subversion,mysql, spring (not spring
acegi).

I built installed the roller binar and created my own weblog and bilt roller
from the source. Took a look at the roller architecture on the roller wiki.

How should I approach the open ID integration?

--
Regards,

Tharindu