roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Dyagilev Aleksey" <aka.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller Activities proposal for SoC
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:48:23 GMT
Hi folk,

I'm just one of guys who are interested in participating in Google Summer of
Code 2008.
I've browsed this mailing list and found out that there are already posted
proposals in area that I'm interesting in (e.g. adding micro-blog
functionality)
Now I'm in research state:
- getting familiar with code base to make estimation accurately
- resolving list of features
So, my question is - should I continue this research even the result will be
crossed with already existing proposals ?

A quick note about me:
I'm student in CS, more than year experience in commercial projects, two
successfully finished open-source projects, and experience with frameworks
that Roller is based on (Spring, Struts, JPA(Hibernate))

Thanks,

Oleksiy