roller-dev mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <mindcr...@cpphacker.co.uk>
Subject Status of the external user/permission management work?
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 08:06:58 GMT
Hi Dave and crew, just wondering where Roller trunk stands in regards to
the work done to externalize user/permission management[1]?  I see that
it has been implemented on trunk[2], but just wondering if this area is
now seen as relatively stable, or if it's an area where significant
changes are still anticipated?

[1]
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Proposal+Externalize+User+And+Permissions+Management>

[2]
<https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1534>

I'm interested in creating an implementation of UserManager that works
in the "CASified" scenario that we are using for OpenQabal, but don't
want to bother if these interfaces and what-not are still rapidly evolving.

Thanks,

--
Phillip Rhodes
Chief Architect - OpenQabal