roller-dev mailing list archives

From Kirill Kosinov <kirill.kosi...@gmail.com>
Subject Another idea
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:30:44 GMT
Good day.

Unfortunately i didn't receive any reply to my previous post, so i may
conclude
that previous idea is uninteresting. So i decided to propose another one.
When i downloaded sources of roller i saw that building and configuring
of project is not very comfortable.
I think that storing jar's in svn looks not good.
Today many apache projects use maven for building, and i wonder why
roller doesn't?
I used appfuse and the way in which maven is used there looks great.
So i propose to improve roller build scripts. If this idea is not enough
for gsoc,
it may be only my issue to roller's community.